Experienced DevOps Engineer
R&D - Tel Aviv
Gong is one of Israel’s most valued private software companies. Our solution uses machine learning and AI to automate big parts of customer-facing roles. Over 2000 innovative companies like Zillow, Slack, PayPal, Twilio, Shopify, Hubspot, SproutSocial, Zoominfo, Outreach, MuleSoft, and LinkedIn trust Gong to power their customer reality.
At Gong, we’re building new-generation, machine-learning based software that automates big parts of customer-facing roles by “understanding” their conversations and related work.
Our solution guides sales professionals, coaches them on how to become better, performs tasks for them, and directs them to the best actions.
We’re seeking a highly motivated, experienced DevOps engineer, to join our talented R&D group in building our next-generation product. As an experienced DevOps Engineer, you’ll play a key role in ensuring our platform and processes work smoothly and at scale.
- Play a major part in the company's cloud infrastructure design and implementation
- Be part of a team that’s in charge of security scale and billing decisions
- Work collaboratively with software engineering to deploy and operate our systems
- Help automate and streamline our operations and processes
- Build and maintain tools for deployment, monitoring and operations
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in our dev, test and production environment
- Strong scripting and automation skills, ideally using Python
- Proficiency in Linux environments including RHEL/Debian-based distros
- Experience with one or more relational databases such as MySQL/PostgreSQL
- Experience with cloud computing technologies, preferably AWS
- Experience with git and CI/CD processes and tools such as Jenkins/ Teamcity/ CircleCI / Github actions
- Experience with configuration management tools such as Ansible / Chef / Puppet and PaaS tools such as AWS Cloud formation / Terraform
- Experience with Docker orchestration frameworks in production environment, preferably K8s.
- A good understanding of computer networking fundamentals as well as web services and applications
- Great communication skills
- Self-motivation, you are able to be proactive going beyond the call of duty, be a creative and strategic thinker
- The ability to work comfortably in a constantly evolving environment
- To be part of the infrastructure next generation as we move to more modern solutions both in production, CI / CD, Monitoring, etc.
- An opportunity to work with other top talents to solve complex challengesFirst-hand entrepreneurial experience
- To lead and own complex solutions
- To experience building state-of-the-art machine-learning based systems that are used in production by top business professionals
- To experiment with state-of-the-art technologiesTo be part of a high-profile, well-funded company with access to top customers in the US