Customer Success Operations Analyst – Territory Management
Customer Success Operations - Remote US
Gong enables revenue teams to realize their fullest potential by unveiling their customer reality. The patented Gong Revenue Intelligence Platform™ captures and understands every customer interaction, then delivers insights at scale, empowering revenue teams to make decisions based on data instead of opinions. Over 2,000 innovative companies like Paychex, PayPal, Hubspot, LinkedIn, MuleSoft, Shopify, Slack, SproutSocial, Twilio, and Zillow trust Gong to power their customer reality. With Gong, customers experience improved win rates, increased deal sizes, and accelerated employee ramp-times.
Gong is looking for a CS Operations Analyst to own all territory planning and processes for our customer-facing account teams. This person will report to our Director of CS Operations and work collaboratively with the CS Operations team, the Success organization, and cross-functional Go To Market teams. The CS Operations team is responsible for strategic programs and projects, internal processes and automation, data analysis and metrics reporting, and business systems for the Success organization.
- Drive territory planning and ongoing management for our customer-facing team members, with a primary focus on CSMs.
- Work with CS Leaders to design books of business for new CSM hires on a monthly basis.
- Work with CS Leaders to manage quarterly portfolio rebalancing and optimization efforts within their teams, and project manage individual account transitions.
- Manage the ongoing process to transition accounts between segments, based on defined criteria such as growth and spend.
- Assign account team members to new customers upon closed/won.
- Measure team member capacity against book size targets and proactively share updates with CS Leaders on an ongoing basis; run data analyses as needed.
- Collaborate closely with CS Operations team members and cross-functional partners who are involved in capacity planning and territory management processes.
- 3+ years experience in a Sales or Success Operations role at a high-growth SaaS company, with demonstrable experience in territory planning for external-facing roles (AEs, CSMs).
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail; experience managing detailed project plans, meeting deadlines, and proactively raising blockers or risks.
- Strong communication skills; able to collaborate with a variety of stakeholders including leadership and cross-functional teams.
- Data-driven and analytical.
- Proficient in Excel.
- Experience using Salesforce.
PERKS & BENEFITS
- We offer Gongsters a variety of medical, dental, and vision plans, designed to fit you and your family’s needs.
- For most plans, Gong pays 100% of the premiums for employees and 50% of premiums for dependents.
- 401K program to help you invest in your future.
- Education & learning stipend for personal growth and development.
- Flexible vacation time to promote a healthy work-life blend.
- Paid parental leave to support you and your family.
- Company-wide recharge days each quarter.
- Work from home stipend to help you succeed in a remote environment.
Gong is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diversity is integral to our success, and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, age, or any other basis protected by law.