Recruiting - Tel Aviv
Gong is one of Israel’s most valued private software companies. Our solution uses machine learning and AI to automate big parts of customer-facing roles. Over 1,500 innovative companies like Zillow, Slack, PayPal, Twilio, Shopify, Hubspot, SproutSocial, Zoominfo, Outreach, MuleSoft, and LinkedIn trust Gong to power their customer reality.
At Gong, we’re building new-generation, machine-learning based software that automates big parts of customer-facing roles by “understanding” their conversations and related work.
Our solution guides sales professionals, coaches them on how to become better, performs tasks for them, and directs them to the best actions.
Do you get excited every time you source a candidate and they say "YES" :) ?
Do you enjoy finding creative ways to find new talent?
If so, come and join Gong’s talent team as our Talent Sourcer!
We are looking for an innovative, independent, self-motivated, and data-driven experienced Talent Sourcer to help with our scale and growth.
You'll work closely with the talent acquisition partners and hiring managers to understand the hiring needs, identify top talent, and support various aspects of the recruitment process. This includes developing and executing strategies to source talent through creative channels and tools, and building talent pipelines for current and future hiring needs.
- Find and engage passive candidates that meet business needs by using sourcing platforms such as LinkedIn Boolean Search, LinkedIn Recruiter, Facebook, etc. and by targeting networking through alumni groups, meet-ups, and conferences in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- Work closely with the talent acquisition team and the hiring managers to deeply understand position requirements, the function, and how it fits into the organization.
- Screen resumes and conduct phone interviews with potential candidates to determine fit for the position.
- Track and analyze data on sourcing and conversion efforts to understand the efficacy of sourcing strategies and drive improvements as needed.
- Build and maintain a community of potential future candidates.
- Research and recommend new sources for candidate recruiting.
- 1-2 years of experience as a Talent Sourcer, either in-house or at an agency.
- High-level expertise in advanced sourcing techniques, including Boolean searches, LinkedIn Recruiter, Facebook, and more.
- Proven experience in identifying top candidates for R&D roles.
- Experience in conducting phone interviews.
- Ability to manage time and juggle multiple priorities to execute high-quality deliverables.
- Data-driven with strong analytical skills, embrace data and metrics.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (Hebrew and English).
- A positive “can-do” approach, resilience, with strong organization skills.