Finance - Tel Aviv
Gong is one of Israel’s most valued private software companies. Our solution uses machine learning and AI to automate big parts of customer-facing roles. Over 2000 innovative companies like Zillow, Slack, PayPal, Twilio, Shopify, Hubspot, SproutSocial, Zoominfo, Outreach, MuleSoft, and LinkedIn trust Gong to power their customer reality.
At Gong, we’re building new-generation, machine-learning based software that automates big parts of customer-facing roles by “understanding” their conversations and related work.
Our solution guides sales professionals, coaches them on how to become better, performs tasks for them, and directs them to the best actions.
We are looking for a highly motivated Bookkeeper with a “can do” approach, that will primarily be responsible for the accurate and timely recording of the US activities.
- Recording vendor invoices
- Preparing credit card statement reconciliations
- Recording journal entries
- Recoding payments from customers
- Recording fixed assets and depreciation
- Prepare intercompany reconciliations
- Support the team in other areas of bookkeeping
- Conduct end of month accounts reconciliations for books closing
- Prepare for quarterly and annual audits
- Ad-hoc tasks as required
- Certified bookkeeper
- Minimum level 2. Type 3 is an advantage (or US equivalent)
- 2+ years bookkeeping experience within a high-tech or a multinational company
- Excellent English - both spoken and written communication skills are a must
- Experience working with NetSuite - Advantage
- Strong Excel skills
- Team player and service-oriented
- Strong attention to details and ability to multitask
- Positive attitude and the ability to be proactive, resourceful and well-organized.