Director, Enterprise Customer Success
Customer Success - Remote US
Gong enables revenue teams to realize their fullest potential by unveiling their customer reality. The patented Gong Revenue Intelligence Platform™ captures and understands every customer interaction, then delivers insights at scale, empowering revenue teams to make decisions based on data instead of opinions. Over 1,500 innovative companies like Zillow, Slack, PayPal, Twilio, Shopify, Hubspot, SproutSocial, Zoominfo, Outreach, MuleSoft, and LinkedIn trust Gong to power their customer reality. With Gong, customers experience improved win rates, increased deal sizes, and accelerated employee ramp-times.
As our Director, Enterprise Customer Success you will be critical in designing and executing a world-class customer journey to drive increasing value into our Enterprise line of business. You will focus on refining and scaling this team as you:
1. Hire, train and develop accomplished Enterprise CSMs while collaborating closely with our Enterprise Sales counterparts
2. Build and refine processes to drive deeper customer value while maximizing revenue
3. Motivate CSMs to perform in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment where our #1 initiative is to Create Raving Fans
4. Establish relationships with executive stakeholders in our key accounts
- Hire, coach and manage a team of customer success managers, developing and expanding their customer, product, and domain expertise.
- Assist your team throughout the customer lifecycle by deeply understanding the customer needs and mapping them to the value of Gong.
- Own your team's metrics and drive the plan to attain and exceed them - want more!
- Motivate team members through leadership
- Regularly report on team/individual results
- Identify and make recommendations for improvement in the areas of process, efficiency, and productivity
- 8+ years building and managing high performing CSM teams in B2B SaaS
- 4+ years of CS Leadership experience with large accounts
- 2+ years of experience within 2nd line management
- Demonstrated ability leading a customer facing team — strong people management, coaching and development experience.
- Successful track record of consistent over-achievement
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven track record of success
- High level of business acumen and understanding of how revenue leaders work and think
- Experience with Gong.io preferred
PERKS & BENEFITS
- 100% paid coverage of medical, dental and vision insurance for employees
- 401K program to help you invest in your future
- Education & learning stipend for personal growth and development
- Flexible vacation time to promote a healthy work-life blend
- Paid parental leave to support you and your family
- Company-wide recharge days each quarter
- Work from home stipend to help you succeed in a remote environment