Full Stack Engineer
R&D - Israel
Gong is one of Israel’s most valued private software companies. Our solution uses machine learning and AI to automate big parts of customer-facing roles. We serve over 1,500 customers, including Facebook, LinkedIn, ADP, Intercom, Drift and more. Tens of thousands of business professionals use Gong for their day-to-day work.
At Gong, we’re building new-generation, machine-learning based software that automates big parts of customer-facing roles by “understanding” their conversations and related work.
Our solution guides sales professionals, coaches them how to become better, performs tasks for them, and directs them to best actions.
Gong is seeking a highly motivated, experienced Full-Stack Engineer, to join its talented R&D group in building our unique product.
If you are someone with a passion for creating innovative products and thrives on solving hard problems, you may be the one!
- Tackle hard technical problems—some at the architecture level, some at the code level, some at the product level—and come up with solutions, balancing practicality and innovation, short and long term.
- Be a part of a successful startup technology team that translates our vision into a solid SaaS product that performs, scales, and is easy to use.
- A top talent software engineer with significant hands-on experience in developing web applications, with at least 5 years of development experience
- Good familiarity with application development methodologies
- An experience with both back-end and front-end development
- Experience with React - advantage
- Experience with Java - big advantage
- Experienced with large scale, cloud-based web applications.
- Preferably have a degree in computer science or similar.
- Excellent communicator and team player, with verbal and written skills in English.
- Someone who enjoys having responsibility and experiencing ownership of the created product
- Most importantly, a person who enjoys working in a team with very strong peers.