R&D - Tel Aviv
Gong is one of Israel’s most valued private software companies. Our solution uses machine learning and AI to automate big parts of customer-facing roles. Over 2000 innovative companies like Zillow, Slack, PayPal, Twilio, Shopify, Hubspot, SproutSocial, Zoominfo, Outreach, MuleSoft, and LinkedIn trust Gong to power their customer reality.
At Gong, we’re building new-generation, machine-learning based software that automates big parts of customer-facing roles by “understanding” their conversations and related work.
Our solution guides sales professionals, coaches them on how to become better, performs tasks for them, and directs them to the best actions.
Gong is seeking a highly motivated, QA tester to join its talented R&D group in building our next-generation product.
- Take part in the product design and planning phases and help translate the product vision into a solid product that performs well and is easy to use
- Perform test execution for manual and functional testing, regression testing and usability testing across multiple browser and device combinations
- Execute test cases and analyze results
- Log defects and track to closure, working with development teams to establish defect validity, cause and retesting as required
- Experienced in QA testing
- Someone who enjoys having responsibility and a sense of ownership over the created product
- Detail oriented
- An excellent communicator
- A strong independent worker
- An opportunity to work with top-tier engineers
- To solve complex challenges in a high-profile, meteoric-growth startup
- The chance to be part of an impactful well-funded company