Recruiting Coordinator (**Temporary position with the possibility of becoming permanent**)
Recruiting - Tel Aviv
Gong is one of Israel’s most valued private software companies. Our solution uses machine learning and AI to automate big parts of customer-facing roles. Over 1,500 innovative companies like Zillow, Slack, PayPal, Twilio, Shopify, Hubspot, SproutSocial, Zoominfo, Outreach, MuleSoft, and LinkedIn trust Gong to power their customer reality.
At Gong, we’re building new-generation, machine-learning based software that automates big parts of customer-facing roles by “understanding” their conversations and related work.
Our solution guides sales professionals, coaches them how to become better, performs tasks for them, and directs them to best actions.
Gong is growing fast, and we need more hands on deck to assist in hiring and scheduling candidates! The Recruiting Coordinator will play an essential role in providing a seamless interview process for candidates and hiring managers.
We're looking for a Recruiting Coordinator who is a fast learner and someone who will thrive in a fast-paced, high-energy, environment. They will manage the entire scheduling and operations process for recruiting across Gong.
**The role will begin as a temporary position, with the possibility of becoming permanent**
- Manage a high volume of interview scheduling, with speed and accuracy
- Coordinate all phone, Zoom, and/or in-person interviews (including recruiter interviews, hiring manager interviews, and executive team interviews)
- Act as the recruiting team’s representative in the office
- Post job descriptions on career websites and social platforms
- Support with other People projects, as needed
- Proven work or internship experience in recruiting, administration, scheduling, or operations
- Bonus points: Experience as PA/ Office assistant
- Superb organizational skills and attention to detail (you might even be a little obsessive on this and we’re cool with that)
- Customer-service mentality
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to wear many hats
- A get it done attitude!
- **The role will begin as a temporary position, with the possibility of becoming permanent**