Solution Strategy Architect
Solution Strategy - Remote US
Gong enables revenue teams to realize their fullest potential by unveiling their customer reality. The patented Gong Revenue Intelligence Platform™ captures and understands every customer interaction, then delivers insights at scale, empowering revenue teams to make decisions based on data instead of opinions. Over 1,500 innovative companies like Zillow, Slack, PayPal, Twilio, Shopify, Hubspot, SproutSocial, Zoominfo, Outreach, MuleSoft, and LinkedIn trust Gong to power their customer reality. With Gong, customers experience improved win rates, increased deal sizes, and accelerated employee ramp-times.
The mission of Gong’s Solution Strategy team is to accelerate and deepen the success of our customers by applying Revenue Intelligence best practices and strategies. We leverage Gong’s innovative platform, technology, and implementation methodologies to accelerate their transformation to world-class revenue organizations.
Gong is looking for a Solution Strategy Architect to join our Solution Strategy team. You’ll work closely with our most strategic prospects and customers, and collaborate with our Sales, Customer Success and Services teams to ensure their success. You’ll use your experience and subject matter expertise to enhance our Sales, Success, and Services best practices, and help improve our platform based on our customers’ needs.
Remote candidates feel free to apply.
- Drive executive interactions and conduct alignment workshops with senior sales leaders.
- Connect customers’ strategic direction to their strategic plan and map customer’s business goals to Gong’s platform capabilities and Revenue Intelligence best practices.
- Partner with customers to establish their business priorities roadmap supported by Gong’s platform capabilities.
- Advise customers on how to redesign sales operational processes, establish the right sales enablement programs, and leverage Gong data to make business decisions.
- Shift stakeholders’ mindsets and behaviors across the enterprise to help achieve the customer’s business transformation vision.
- Identify new opportunities to drive business and customer value, increase Gong’s impact and gain competitive advantage in the market.
- 8+ years of enterprise sales consulting experience including implementation experience with one or more common enterprise sales software solutions.
- Experience consulting in the fields of Revenue Operations, Sales Enablement, and Business Data Analysis.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain C-level relationships where you are recognized as a trusted advisor.
- Experience guiding customers and colleagues in rationalizing and deploying emerging technologies that drive increased business value.
- Polished and effective communicator with the ability to evangelize best practices at various levels within a customer organization.
- Strong executive presentation skills to influence organizational alignment and adoption.
- Skilled at analyzing and mapping complex business processes, while identifying opportunities for business process re-engineering.
- Experienced in developing business process improvement initiatives.
- Customer success-oriented with a relentless focus on making our customers successful.
- Team player with an ability to align a team, drive collaboration, and work cross-functionally.
- Ability to travel up to 20-30%.
PERKS & BENEFITS
- 100% paid coverage of medical, dental and vision insurance for employees
- 401K program to help you invest in your future
- Education & learning stipend for personal growth and development
- Flexible vacation time to promote a healthy work-life balance
- Paid parental leave to support you and your family
- Work from home stipend to help you succeed in a remote environment
Gong is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diversity is integral to our success, and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, age, or any other basis protected by law.