Senior Financial Analyst, FP&A
Finance - San Francisco Bay Area
Gong enables revenue teams to realize their fullest potential by unveiling their customer reality. The patented Gong Revenue Intelligence Platform™ captures and understands every customer interaction, then delivers insights at scale, empowering revenue teams to make decisions based on data instead of opinions. Over 2,000 innovative companies like Paychex, PayPal, Hubspot, LinkedIn, MuleSoft, Shopify, Slack, SproutSocial, Twilio, and Zillow trust Gong to power their customer reality. With Gong, customers experience improved win rates, increased deal sizes, and accelerated employee ramp-times.
As a Senior Financial Analyst, you’ll play a key role in consolidating and modeling the company’s operating model and analyzing data that informs key financial and growth metrics to drive business performance beyond the P&L.
- Lead FP&A processes, such as planning, budgeting, and forecasting through collaboration with stakeholders and pulling reports, analyzing data, and presenting findings
- Own weekly and month-end reporting packages, such as headcount, P&L, and business metrics, and publish to functional business partners
- Work with cross-functional teams within the company to provide quantitative analysis that highlights risks and opportunities within the business
- Ensure accuracy of the underlying information and troubleshoot/problem-solve data issues
- Streamline processes and lead reporting automation efforts
- Support strategic financial projects through scenario modeling and ad hoc analysis
- Advanced Excel skills
- Experience with NetSuite (SQL preferred)
- 4+ years of experience in Finance
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Account or Business; MBA is preferred
- Customer focus mentality with the ability to partner with business
- Self-driven and detail-oriented
PERKS & BENEFITS
- We offer Gongsters a variety of medical, dental, and vision plans, designed to fit you and your family’s needs.
- For most plans, Gong pays 100% of the premiums for employees and 50% of premiums for dependents.
- 401K program to help you invest in your future.
- Education & learning stipend for personal growth and development.
- Flexible vacation time to promote a healthy work-life blend.
- Paid parental leave to support you and your family.
- Company-wide recharge days each quarter.
- Work from home stipend to help you succeed in a remote environment.
Gong is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diversity is integral to our success, and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, age, or any other basis protected by law.