Sales Enablement Manager, Customer Account Executive
Sales Enablement - San Francisco Bay Area
Gong enables revenue teams to realize their fullest potential by unveiling their customer reality. The patented Gong Revenue Intelligence Platform™ captures and understands every customer interaction, then delivers insights at scale, empowering revenue teams to make decisions based on data instead of opinions. Over 1,500 innovative companies like Zillow, Slack, PayPal, Twilio, Shopify, Hubspot, SproutSocial, Zoominfo, Outreach, MuleSoft, and LinkedIn trust Gong to power their customer reality. With Gong, customers experience improved win rates, increased deal sizes, and accelerated employee ramp-times.
As the Sales Enablement Manager, CAE you’ll partner with our Customer Account Executive Team (Growth/Account Management) to customize the onboarding track for this segment and build programming in support of key initiatives.
- Pursue a deep understanding of our Customer Account Executive and renewal business goals to ensure that learning solutions meet the needs of leadership stakeholders.
- Revamp our Customer Account Executive onboarding track and keep it updated with current content.
- Co-lead continual training cadence of Customer Account Executive training in partnership with segment sales leaders.
- Ensure communication and content for sales reps is clear and easily accessible. Work closely with segment leaders and enablement team on ad-hoc projects that align with key initiatives.
- Advanced understanding of Gong platform and it’s functionality (ideally previous user).
- Advanced knowledge of Sales Tools used by Gong (Outreach, LI Sales Navigator, Salesforce, Guru, and Lessonly). You will be asked to demonstrate your familiarity with these tools as it will be crucial to success in the role.
- Demonstrated success in an AE or Account Management (Customer Growth) role.
- Primarily a self-starter but you aren’t afraid to ask for direction.
- A knack for outlining processes in the simplest way possible.
PERKS & BENEFITS
- 100% paid coverage of medical, dental and vision insurance for employees
- 401K program to help you invest in your future
- Education & learning stipend for personal growth and development
- Flexible vacation time to promote a healthy work-life balance
- Paid parental leave to support you and your family
- Work from home stipend to help you succeed in a remote environment
Gong is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diversity is integral to our success, and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, age, or any other basis protected by law.