Employee Experience Specialist
People - Israel
Gong is one of Israel’s most valued private software companies. Our solution uses machine learning and AI to automate big parts of customer-facing roles. We serve over 1,500 customers, including Facebook, LinkedIn, ADP, Intercom, Drift and more. Tens of thousands of business professionals use Gong for their day-to-day work.
At Gong, we’re building new-generation, machine-learning based software that automates big parts of customer-facing roles by “understanding” their conversations and related work.
Our solution guides sales professionals, coaches them how to become better, performs tasks for them, and directs them to best actions.
We are looking for an Employee Experience Specialist, who will lead the Employee Experience lifecycle, support the Admin and Operational needs in Israel, and be an essential part of the People team.
The ideal candidate will be a team player that can run the whole show - from strategy to execution, and who’ll play a significant part in leveraging our employee experience in the office (and WFH). This role reports to the Head of People.
Your day to day will be-
- Overseeing the day to day HR administrative and operational tasks
- Building and executing Gong’s annual experience plan
- Maintaining and updating Gong’s HRIS systems
- Managing complex projects from beginning to end
The Ideal Candidate has-
- 3+ years prior experience in HR operations/Experience working at a High-Tech company
- Experience working with HRIS
- Experience in Welfare planning, loves welfare and wishes to improve the employee experience and environment.
- Immediate responsiveness, and a proactive mindset.
- Great sense of ownership and responsibility.
- Proven project management skills
- Ability to multitask and handle various priorities in the fast-paced environment
- Excellent communicator who is able to work effectively across the organization
- Highly organized, with attention to detail and an outstanding work ethic
- Highly proficient in computer skills (Excel, Word, social media)
- High level of English - reading, writing, and speaking
- Advantage - familiarity with Hibob system