Program Director, Marketing
Marketing - San Francisco Bay Area
Gong enables revenue teams to realize their fullest potential by unveiling their customer reality. The patented Gong Revenue Intelligence Platform™ captures and understands every customer interaction, then delivers insights at scale, empowering revenue teams to make decisions based on data instead of opinions. Over 2,000 innovative companies like Paychex, PayPal, Hubspot, LinkedIn, MuleSoft, Shopify, Slack, SproutSocial, Twilio, and Zillow trust Gong to power their customer reality. With Gong, customers experience improved win rates, increased deal sizes, and accelerated employee ramp-times.
As the Chief of Staff, you are a strategic thinker and operational doer who will concentrate on meaningful Marketing focus areas, in a fast-paced environment. You will report to the CMO, be a key member of the Marketing leadership team and be a collaborative partner across many functional areas of Gong. You will have an impact on the efficiency and productivity of the Marketing team, streamlining business initiatives, driving program management and communicating cross functional objectives.
- Working directly with the CMO to set the strategic direction and operational priorities for the Marketing function and this marketing leadership team
- Drive the annual and quarterly planning processes with Marketing leadership, creating an inclusive and efficient way to establish operational priorities and plan resources needed
- Develop and implement operating mechanism to drive alignment, accountability and coordination across the team (from OKR’s to team communications and more)
- Lead key Marketing initiatives by partnering with and influencing key stakeholders across Gong and leaders in GTM
- Identify misalignment and take proactive action to resolve it a timely manner with effective communication
- Serve as a cultural touchstone for the team advising the Marketing leadership team on programs, processes and other ways to nourish and build a great team culture
- Manage weekly Marketing leadership staff meetings including, but not limited to, setting the agenda, providing insights and analysis to inform strategic conversations and tracking follow through to increase accountability
- Leads and partners with the CMO on special projects
- Drives cross-functional projects including measuring progress and driving to successful outcomes
- Act as a representative for the CMO in various meetings and forums as appropriate
- 10+ years of experience with Chief of Staff, Program/Project Management, and/or business process consulting/operations background
- Diligent and extremely organized with strong attention to detail
- Self-starter who thrives in a fast paced, agile culture - someone who embraces and can operate in change/ambiguity
- Outstanding at building relationships and collaborating with peers, senior leaders and cross functionally to produce great results
- Strong strategic thinker who applies creativity to problem solving and take a big idea from conception through to execution
- Experience working at a Saas company
PERKS & BENEFITS
- We offer Gongsters a variety of medical, dental, and vision plans, designed to fit you and your family’s needs.
- For most plans, Gong pays 100% of the premiums for employees and 50% of premiums for dependents.
- 401K program to help you invest in your future.
- Education & learning stipend for personal growth and development.
- Flexible vacation time to promote a healthy work-life blend.
- Paid parental leave to support you and your family.
- Company-wide recharge days each quarter.
- Work from home stipend to help you succeed in a remote environment