Finance - Atlanta
Gong enables revenue teams to realize their fullest potential by unveiling their customer reality. The patented Gong Revenue Intelligence Platform™ captures and understands every customer interaction, then delivers insights at scale, empowering revenue teams to make decisions based on data instead of opinions. Over 1,500 innovative companies like Zillow, Slack, PayPal, Twilio, Shopify, Hubspot, SproutSocial, Zoominfo, Outreach, MuleSoft, and LinkedIn trust Gong to power their customer reality. With Gong, customers experience improved win rates, increased deal sizes, and accelerated employee ramp-times.
As a Revenue Specialist, you’ll play a key role in designing & implementing processes to support the Sales Order creation function. In this role, you will play a vital part in scaling the business to support the continued growth of the company.
- Created and continuously improve an end-to-end process for transaction flow, with an attention to upstream and downstream implications - such as reporting, account, billing, etc.
- Creation, management, and closure of Salesforce (CRM) opportunities through various stages of opportunity processing through to bookings & billings
- Create, Edit and Submit Sales Orders in adherence to company guidelines and processes, such as the billing and shipping addresses, pricing, and configuration
- Maintain positive and professional communications, both internally and externally, to resolve order issues
- Participate in the establishment of cross-functional processes & procedures.
- Contribute to building scalable processes, supporting documentation and/or metric needs, improving quality, etc.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a customer service role or order processing role in a sales environment preferred
- Self-starter with a proven track record in a sales support role with stellar customer service skills
- Flexibility to execute, adapt, prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced environment at a high growth company
- A problem-solver who seeks out creative solutions using process + technology
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills; strong listening, negotiation and problem-resolution skills.
- Experience working with Salesforce and NetSuite preferred
PERKS AND BENEFITS
- 100% paid coverage of medical, dental and vision insurance for employees
- 401K program to help you invest in your future
- Education & learning stipend for personal growth and development
- Flexible vacation time to promote a healthy work-life balance
- Paid parental leave to support you and your family
- Work from home stipend to help you succeed in a remote environment