Employment Brand Manager
People - Tel Aviv
Gong is one of Israel’s most valued private software companies. Our solution uses machine learning and AI to automate big parts of customer-facing roles. Over 1,500 innovative companies like Zillow, Slack, PayPal, Twilio, Shopify, Hubspot, SproutSocial, Zoominfo, Outreach, MuleSoft, and LinkedIn trust Gong to power their customer reality.
At Gong, we’re building new-generation, machine-learning based software that automates big parts of customer-facing roles by “understanding” their conversations and related work.
Our solution guides sales professionals, coaches them how to become better, performs tasks for them, and directs them to best actions.
As an Employment Brand Manager, you’ll need an exceptional understanding of the tech space, what excites tech talent and how to attract them with the aim of attracting & engaging the most talented individuals in the business.
You need to be a data-driven professional who has a passion for developing campaign plans and tactics and leveraging both digital and non-digital channels to engage our targeted audiences.
This position requires an understanding of events, campaign planning, digital channels, and the ability to use data-driven insights to optimize performance. You must be detailed-oriented and committed to executing on multiple assignments on tight deadlines.
You will be responsible for planning, implementing, and monitoring our recruitment marketing strategy to increase the pipeline of candidates, adjusting actions and budgets to reflect areas of need, and obtaining a deep understanding of effective channels and tools.
We're looking for someone who is strategic and thoughtful, but also hands-on and scrappy.
- Leverage candidate-facing communications, event and alumni experiences, and social media to convey the culture and employee experience.
- Plan and execute recruitment-focused events, programs, campaigns, and social media
- Develop and project our employee value proposition
- Work with our chosen PR firm in Israel to create exciting coverage and exposure for Gong
- Plan, measure, budget, and report on recruitment marketing results
- Grow and nurture our subscriber database and execute recruitment outreach communications
- Develop strategies, including guerilla tactics, to increase recruitment efforts
- Execute campaigns to nurture leads and existing database to move qualified leads through the hiring funnel
- Strategize & execute on building content, like a blog, that effectively tells our story to top talent & updates talent consistently on the innovative work we are doing
Desired Skills and Experience-
- 3-4 years marketing experience, at least 2 in talent brand marketing
- Experience executing various marketing tactics such as paid social campaigns, email campaigns, and advertising
- Experience creating nurture campaigns to move prospects through the funnel
- Strong sense of urgency, ability to prioritize, and excellent organizational skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, fluid environment
- Content creation skills and experience
- Data and results-driven
- Experience working with a global team - an advantage