Marketing Strategy and Operations Manager
Demand Generation - San Francisco
Gong enables revenue teams to realize their fullest potential by unveiling their customer reality. The patented Gong Revenue Intelligence Platform™ captures and understands every customer interaction, then delivers insights at scale, empowering revenue teams to make decisions based on data instead of opinions. Over 1,000 innovative companies like AutoDesk, Service Titan, KeepTruckin, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Hubspot and Drift trust Gong to power their customer reality. With Gong, customers experience improved win rates, increased deal sizes, and accelerated employee ramp-times.
As the Marketing Strategy and Operations Manager, you will report to the Senior Manager of Marketing Operations and work closely with the greater Revenue Marketing team to turn data into stories. You’ll own projects from inception to execution and delivery, ensuring that marketing programs and initiatives are positioned to drive growth.
- Develop a repository and single source of truth for marketing analytics information including templates, planning inputs, and reports/dashboards.
- Serve as a primary source of analytic oversight within the Marketing org, identifying inconsistencies/dependencies in data and working with stakeholders to make necessary next steps.
- Consolidate and synthesize weekly & quarterly status reports in partnership with the team and provide related logistical support.
- Create and scale global reporting to provide a holistic understanding of demand gen performance, attribution, growth drivers, engagement, and trending.
- Work with cross-functional teams including Sales, Business Operations, and Finance
- Communicate findings and recommendations in a way that is clear and actionable for employees at all levels.
- Create and maintain a comprehensive forecasting tool to inform planning, budget allocation, and marketing channel efficiency recommendations.
- Develop and manage the budget tracking document for the Revenue Marketing team.
- 5+ years experience with a mix of strategy & operations in a technology company or top-tier consulting firm/investment bank with strong exposure to technology/software data
- Analytical thinker who enjoys working deeply with data to uncover insights.
- Advanced proficiency in data analysis, financial modeling, and visualization (SQL, statistical modeling, Tableau, etc.) to solve complex business problems.
- B2B SaaS attribution modeling and ROI analysis. (Bizible or other experience is a plus)Detail-oriented, with excellent communication and presentation skills for stakeholders at all levels.
- Strong business acumen and with the ability to apply context to sanity-check numbersExcellent interpersonal skills; demonstrated effective listening and communication skills with the ability to synthesize data collected and identify the root of problems/causes.
PERKS & BENEFITS
- 100% paid coverage of medical, dental and vision insurance for employees
- 401K program to help you invest in your future
- Education & learning stipend for personal growth and development
- Flexible vacation time to promote a healthy work-life balance
- Paid parental leave to support you and your familyWork from home stipend to help you succeed in a remote environment
Gong is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diversity is integral to our success, and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, age, or any other basis protected by law.