Director, Professional Services
Operations - San Francisco
Gong enables revenue teams to realize their fullest potential by unveiling their customer reality. The patented Gong Revenue Intelligence Platform™ captures and understands every customer interaction, then delivers insights at scale, empowering revenue teams to make decisions based on data instead of opinions. Over 1,000 innovative companies like AutoDesk, Service Titan, KeepTruckin, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Hubspot and Drift trust Gong to power their customer reality. With Gong, customers experience improved win rates, increased deal sizes, and accelerated employee ramp-times.
Gong is looking for a creative and experienced leader to build a comprehensive services offering to our customers. This person will report directly to our Chief Operating Officer, and lead our customer onboarding and implementation teams. They will work closely with our Customer Success and Partnership teams to create raving fans by providing Gong customers with an outstanding experience, and delivering unique and impactful value to their business.
- Design and deliver the impactful processes and methodologies to onboard, train, enable and implement Gong customers, allowing them to realize the most value to their business.
- Build and grow our onboarding and implementation team to become the industry’s best.
- Design, implement and track processes, metrics and best practices to build an efficient, high quality and impactful service to our customers.
- Expand Gong’s services offering to solution and data consulting, and to service delivery through our partner network.
- 8-10 years of experience building and managing professional services organizations in B2B SaaS companies, with deep expertise in leading onboarding, implementation, and solution consulting.
- 3-5 years of experience building and managing services delivered by partners.
- Demonstrated ability leading a customer facing team — strong people management, coaching and development experience.
- Have built a successful team from ground up and be ready to roll up your sleeves and do it again
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven track record of success
- High level of business acumen and understanding of how revenue leaders work and think
PERKS & BENEFITS
- 100% paid coverage of medical, dental and vision insurance for employees
- 401K program to help you invest in your future
- Education & learning stipend for personal growth and development
- Flexible vacation time to promote a healthy work-life balance
- Paid parental leave to support you and your family
- Work from home stipend to help you succeed in a remote environmen