Experienced Frontend Engineer
R&D - Israel
Gong is one of Israel’s most valued private software companies. Our solution uses machine learning and AI to automate big parts of customer-facing roles. We serve over 1,500 customers, including Facebook, LinkedIn, ADP, Intercom, Drift and more. Tens of thousands of business professionals use Gong for their day-to-day work.
At Gong, we’re building new-generation, machine-learning based software that automates big parts of customer-facing roles by “understanding” their conversations and related work.
Our solution guides sales professionals, coaches them how to become better, performs tasks for them, and directs them to best actions.
As a Front-End Engineer, you will play a key role in building our front-end solution, driving quality and technological progress.
- Tackle hard technical problems—some at the architecture level, some at the code level, some at the product level—and come up with solutions, balancing practicality and innovation, short and long term.
- Be a part of a successful startup technology team that translates our vision into a solid SaaS product that performs, scales, and is easy to use.
- A top talent software engineer with 5+ years of industry experience with developing web-based front end applications, both at the data level and at the architecture level.
- Someone who enjoys having responsibility and a sense of ownership of the created product.
- Experience with React - advantage
- Experienced with large scale, cloud-based web applications.
- Preferably have a degree in computer science or similar.
- Excellent communicator and team player, with verbal and written skills in English.
- Most importantly, a person who enjoys working in a team with very strong peers.