Manager, Mid-Market Sales - EMEA
Sales Leadership - Dublin, Ireland
Gong enables revenue teams to realize their fullest potential by unveiling their customer reality. The patented Gong Revenue Intelligence Platform™ captures and understands every customer interaction, then delivers insights at scale, empowering revenue teams to make decisions based on data instead of opinions. Over 1,900 innovative companies like Zillow, Slack, PayPal, Twilio, Shopify, Hubspot, SproutSocial, Zoominfo, Outreach, MuleSoft, and LinkedIn trust Gong to power their customer reality. With Gong, customers experience improved win rates, increased deal sizes, and accelerated employee ramp-times.
The Mid-Market sales team is a quickly growing powerhouse at Gong and key to our success upmarket. As a Sales Manager, you will be responsible for hiring, coaching, and developing a team of experienced New Business Account Executives in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment.
- Hire, ramp, develop, and promote a team of experienced Mid-Market Account Executives.
- Identify opportunities to improve team KPIs and implement solutions to increase sales efficiency.
- Consistently deliver against team and segment revenue goals.
- Embody and reinforce Gong’s Operating Principles at work.
- Assist your team throughout their strategic sales cycles by deeply understanding customers needs and mapping them to the value of Gong.
- Confidently forecast on and own the results of your team.
- Collaborate cross functionally with product, marketing and customer success to support local market fit.
- 3+ years of experience building and managing high performing software sales teams
- 5+ years of sales experience as a part of high performing teams
- Successful track record of 100%+ quota achievement as a manager and individual contributor in enterprise sales
- Experience managing and improving full cycle Account Executive KPIs
PERKS & BENEFITS
- Gong believes in offering competitive compensation and benefits tailored to the local region