Support Operations Program Manager
Customer Support - Atlanta
Gong enables revenue teams to realize their fullest potential by unveiling their customer reality. The patented Gong Revenue Intelligence Platform™ captures and understands every customer interaction, then delivers insights at scale, empowering revenue teams to make decisions based on data instead of opinions. Over 1,500 innovative companies like Zillow, Slack, PayPal, Twilio, Shopify, Hubspot, SproutSocial, Zoominfo, Outreach, MuleSoft, and LinkedIn trust Gong to power their customer reality. With Gong, customers experience improved win rates, increased deal sizes, and accelerated employee ramp-times.
As a Support Operations Program Manager, you’ll be responsible for ensuring our global Customer Support team is equipped, enabled and optimized to produce #ravingfans during a period of rapid scale. As our first hire in this mission critical role, you will be empowered to own & shape three key areas to deliver on our strategic growth initiatives: Enablement, Infrastructure and Optimization. You are an operational thinker and self-starter, with a passion for creating self-sufficient customers and employees in a high growth startup environment. This position will report to our Director of Customer Support.
Location: Atlanta, San Francisco or Remote (US)
- ENABLEMENT - Design and manage employee onboarding, continuous learning, and quality assurance programs that equip the Support team to deliver a high quality, accurate and consistent experience to our customers.
- INFRASTRUCTURE - Manage and enhance the tool stack used by the Support team to deliver on our strategic growth initiatives, leverage the latest technologies to enable rapid scale across a global team.
- OPTIMIZATION - Design and launch processes, workflows, automations and content that drive internal efficiencies, uplevel the effectiveness of the Support team, and deliver greater value to our customers.
- 4+ years experience in a Support or Success Operations role at a technology company, with demonstrable experience designing process improvements.
- Strong business acumen; able to translate high-level business challenges into detailed requirements and designs.
- Strong communication skills; able to collaborate with a variety of stakeholders including senior leadership and cross-functional teams.
- Excellent organization skills; experience managing project plans, meeting deadlines, and proactively raising blockers or risks.
- Passion for continuous iteration and experimentation.
- Data-driven and analytical; able to use data to measure the business impact of solutions.
PERKS & BENEFITS
- 100% paid coverage of medical, dental and vision insurance for employees.
- 401K program to help you invest in your future.
- Education & learning stipend for personal growth and development.
- Flexible vacation time to promote a healthy work-life balance.
- Paid parental leave to support you and your family.
- Work from home stipend to help you succeed in a remote environment.
Gong is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diversity is integral to our success, and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, age, or any other basis protected by law.