Head Of Application Security
Security - Tel Aviv
Gong is one of Israel’s most valued private software companies. Our solution uses machine learning and AI to automate big parts of customer-facing roles. Over 1,500 innovative companies like Zillow, Slack, PayPal, Twilio, Shopify, Hubspot, SproutSocial, Zoominfo, Outreach, MuleSoft, and LinkedIn trust Gong to power their customer reality.
At Gong, we’re building new-generation, machine-learning based software that automates big parts of customer-facing roles by “understanding” their conversations and related work.
Our solution guides sales professionals, coaches them how to become better, performs tasks for them, and directs them to best actions.
We are seeking an experienced Application Security Leader to own our application program.
If you're excited to join a fast-growing team and have a direct impact on a platform used by some of the biggest names in tech, we want to meet you!
In this position, you will lead the efforts to ensure that the ML/AI-based dreams that our customers love stay secure in reality, as we have done before, and continue to foster new innovation with our research team to dream even bigger.
Gong is uniquely positioned to gain value from true ML/AI-based capabilities to drastically improve our value to our customers, and create a real differentiated advantage over the competition. We don’t mix the AI/ML powder and hope for the best. We do it for real.
Your day to day will be:
- Working with the leadership team to ensure we have a comprehensive secure software development life cycle program
- Manage code scanning tools
- Create threat models with the developers and architecture teams
- Make recommendations on AWS, API, and Container Security
- Create engaging secure code awareness training
- Understand what features the team should prioritize from a product security perspective.
- 7+ years of application security experience
- Significant experienced with Threat modeling in a cloud environment
- In-depth knowledge of Secure SDLC
- AWS Experience including Guard Duty
- Familiarity with attack frameworks and mitigation
- Ability to script - a bonus