Gong enables revenue teams to realize their fullest potential by unveiling their customer reality. The patented Gong Revenue Intelligence Platform™ captures and understands every customer interaction, then delivers insights at scale, empowering revenue teams to make decisions based on data instead of opinions. Over 2,000 innovative companies like Paychex, PayPal, Hubspot, LinkedIn, MuleSoft, Shopify, Slack, SproutSocial, Twilio, and Zillow trust Gong to power their customer reality. With Gong, customers experience improved win rates, increased deal sizes, and accelerated employee ramp-times.
As the Strategy and Analytics Manager, you will be a critical member of Gong’s business operations team. Leveraging your expertise in quantitative analysis, data modeling and/or machine learning, you’ll help to provide critical insights to company leadership with a focus on supporting the Go-to-Market (GTM) organization. Your first task will be helping to set up a predictive company ARR forecast model before diving into other GTM priorities.
- Create and update a predictive forecast model to proactively provide data-backed insights to company leadership on anticipated performance relative to ARR plan and forecast
- Use analytical and statistical techniques to solve complex problems and drive business decisions using a variety of data sources
- Develop in-depth understanding of Gong’s business model, GTM sales structure, and systems/reporting logic used for business models and reporting
- Identify ways to leverage machine learning and/or modeling tools to perform detailed analyses of the business efficiently
- 4-6+ years of experience in quantitative analysis
- High proficiency in SQL and other data modeling tool(s) in addition to Excel
- High proficiency in accessing cloud data warehouses (Snowflake, Redshift, Airflow, and proprietary equivalents)
- Excellent problem-solving skills with the ability to pair technical quantitative analysis with business judgment
- Experience leveraging machine learning, in addition to working with tools such as Python or R
- Experience with enterprise software or SaaS GTM strategy a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Math, Statistics, CS, Engineering or other quantitative fields, OR equivalent experience
Perks & benefits
- We offer Gongsters a variety of medical, dental, and vision plans, designed to fit you and your family’s needs.
- For most plans, Gong pays 100% of the premiums for employees and 50% of premiums for dependents.
- 401K program to help you invest in your future.
- Education & learning stipend for personal growth and development.
- Flexible vacation time to promote a healthy work-life blend.
- Paid parental leave to support you and your family.
- Company-wide recharge days each quarter.
- Work from home stipend to help you succeed in a remote environment